Cost for programs for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- Two-hour, ecology based field trip = $8.50/student (Title I status = $6.50/student)
- Ninety-minute Private Group Ladybug Walk = $7/child
These fees were calculated based on actual costs of what it takes for us to run each program. The fee covers program administration, curriculum development, materials, and day-of-program facilitation by our highly trained Field Trip Naturalists.
If you have barriers to paying the full cost, please fill out our "Fee Reduction Request". (Save the form to your computer, fill it out, resave it, and then email it after submitting your program application to email@example.com.)
Follow these steps to schedule your field trip with Environmental Education
Please make sure you are familiar with our policies related to securing your date, cancellations, late arrivals, and "no-shows" - Group Program Policies
Also - plan ahead! Applications should be received at least 30 days before requested date.
- Browse the Field Trip Options list for your grade level.
- Check our "Availability Times and Dates" calendar to find out how many naturalists are available to teach the days you are interested in.
- Decide where you would like to have the field trip. (Check our "Common Sites for Field Trips" page for ideas - we can also help you choose one.)
- When you are ready to apply for a field trip program, fill out the online Program Application by clicking HERE.
- After submitting your application, if you have questions call our office at 503-823-3601 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
- Once we have your application we will work to iron out the details and schedule your naturalists. When all details are complete, we will send you a formal service agreement.
- To secure your dates: read, sign, and return the service agreement accompanied by a $50 partial payment per day of programming within two (2) weeks. (Full payment is welcome if that is easier.) If we have not heard from you within two weeks, we will contact you once with a gentle reminder we have not received anything from you. After 21 days without payment, your dates will be released.