Follow these steps to schedule your field trip with Environmental Education
Please note - Plan ahead! Applications should be received at least 30 days before requested date.
- Browse the Field Trip Options list for your grade level.
- Check our "Availability Times and Dates" calendar to find out how many naturalists are available to teach the days you are interested in.
- Decide where you would like to have the field trip. (Check our "Common Sites for Field Trips" page for ideas - we can also help you choose one.)
- Fill out the the Program Application: PRINTABLE VERSION -- FILLABLE VERSION (Save first, then fill it out)
- Fill in the form and SAVE AS: "Your full Name_EE Program Application.pdf"
- After looking over the application, if you have questions call our office at 503-823-3601 or email Chrissy Larson at email@example.com.
- Messages will be returned in the order they were received.
- Attach the saved form in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 503-865-3251 (please text 503-823-1149 to make sure we got it!)
- If you are mailing the application, please send it to ATTN: Field Trips, 2909 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97201.
- Once we have your application we will work to iron out the details and schedule your naturalists. When all details are complete, we will send you a contract.
- Read, sign, and return the contract with your partial payment to secure your dates! Partial payment and signed contract should be returned within 10 days.