POSTED OCTOBER 10, 2019
Beginning on Friday, October 11, 2019 through Friday, October 25, 2019, the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) will be doing a repaving project on SW 45th Avenue between SW Vermont St. and Multnomah Blvd.
During this time:
- Access to the parking lot at Southwest Community Center will be extremely limited.
- The Gabriel park parking lot at SW 42nd Avenue and Vermont Street will be open and available for parking during regular open hours.
- During this project, you can enter Southwest Community Center through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
- You will ONLY be able to access the community center’s adjacent parking lot 5:00-6:30am and from 6:15-10:00pm.
- The parking lot next to the dog park and skate park areas of adjacent Gabriel Park on SW 45th Avenue will be closed during this construction project.
- Parking across the street at the Vermont Street Shopping Center is ONLY available during non-business hours. Do not park there from 7:00am-5:00pm. Monday-Friday.
- 4’s preschool will continue to meet in the garden as normal on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Tuesday & Thursdays they will need to access to the Southwest Community Center will be through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
- 3’s preschool will need to access to the Southwest Community Center will be through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
Thank you for your patience during this City of Portland / PBOT repaving project.
Details about the project can be found on the Portland Bureau of Transportation website. portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/507325