Beginning on Friday, October 11, 2019 through Thursday, October 24, 2019, that the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) will be doing a repaving project on SW 45th Avenue between SW Vermont St. and Multnomah Blvd.
During this time:
- Access to the parking lot at Southwest Community Center will be extremely limited.
- The Gabriel park parking lot at SW 42nd Avenue and Vermont Street will be open and available for parking during regular open hours.
- During this project, you can enter Southwest Community Center through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
- You will ONLY be able to access the community center’s adjacent parking lot 5:00-6:30am and from 6:15-10:00pm.
- The parking lot next to the dog park and skate park areas of adjacent Gabriel Park on SW 45th Avenue will be closed during this construction project.
- Parking across the street at the Vermont Street Shopping Center is ONLY available during non-business hours. Do not park there from 7:00am-5:00pm. Monday-Friday.
- Preschool families:
- 4’s preschool will continue to meet in the garden as normal on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Tuesday & Thursdays they will need to access to the Southwest Community Center will be through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
- 3’s preschool will need to access to the Southwest Community Center will be through the doors on SW Vermont Street.
Thank you for your patience.
Details about this paving project can be found on the Portland Bureau of Transportation website. portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/507325