How to Reserve a Simple Permit (one day or 2-2-2 rental)
- Click here to access the Simple Permit Request Form.
- Answer all the questions on the form and click submit.
- Once you’ve submitted your form, an email will be sent to you with an estimated Application Fee based on the start date for which you have applied.
- One of our team members will send you an email for the application fee total.
- After the application fee is paid, the application can be processed. Note: Applications will be processed for 2-2-2 permits if the start date is within 2 weeks from today.
- The permit administrator will send you an invoice. Full payment is required before permits can be issued.
- Click here to open the Athletic Facility Detail Chart.
- Answer the ten initial questions.
- Complete the individual field detail below. Please use one line for each field. Once completed, save the chart for submission on the Multiple Athletic Facility Request Form. Note: You can save this chart as a template for future use if you like.
- With the Athletic Facility Detail Chart saved, click here to open the Multiple Athletic Facility Request Form.
- Attach your completed Athletic Facility Detail Chart, insurance documents, and any other applicable documents in the file attachment box.
- Answer all the questions on the form. Note: You can set your browser to Auto Fill these questions for you.
- Submit the form.
- Once you’ve submitted your forms, an email will be sent to you with an estimated application fee based on the facilities, sport and season for which you’ve applied.
- One of our team members will contact you for the application fee(s).
- After the application fee(s) are paid, the application can be processed.
- The permit administrator will send you an invoice. A 50% payment of the balance due and insurance documents are required before permits can be issued.
Please contact the Customer Service Center at 503-823-2525 for further assistance.