How to Reserve Athletic Field(s) on a Recurring Basis
- Open the Athletic Facility Detail Chart and save it as a template on your computer.
- Go to the location where the template is saved and open the file.
- Review the procedure on the first page.
- Answer the ten initial questions.
- Complete the individual field detail below. Please use one line for each field.
- Once completed, Save As and name the file with the current year, youth/adult sport and season.
- Next, with the Detail Chart Saved, open the Multiple Athletic Facility Request Form.
- Attach your completed Athletic Facility Detail Chart pdf, insurance documents, and any other applicable documents in the file attachment box. Note: you must submit a chart and request form for each season, sport, age group (youth/adult), league, tournament or camp, if applicable.
- Answer all the questions on the form and click Submit. Note: you can set your browser to Auto Fill these questions for you for next time.
- Once you've submitted your forms, an email will be sent to you with an estimated application fee based on the facilities, sport and season for which you've applied.
- One of our team members will contact you for the application fee(s).
- After the application fee(s) is paid, the application can be processed.
- The permit administrator will send you an invoice. A 50% payment of the balance due and insurance documents are required before permits can be issued.
How to Reserve a Simple Permit (one day or 2-2-2 rental)
- Click here to access the Simple Permit Request Form. Note: a simple permit is only for requests within the next 2 weeks, with a maximum booking of 2 hours a day, 2 days a week for 2 weeks.
- Answer all the questions on the form and click submit.
- Once you’ve submitted your form, an email will be sent to you with an estimated Application Fee based on the start date for which you have applied.
- One of our team members will send you an email for the application fee total.
- After the application fee is paid, the application can be processed. Note: Applications will be processed for 2-2-2 permits if the start date is within 2 weeks from today.
- The permit administrator will send you an invoice. Full payment is required before permits can be issued.
Please contact the Customer Service Center at 503-823-2525 for further assistance.