The American Red Cross Cascades Region offers basic disaster preparedness trainings by request to organizations and community groups.
Click here to visit the Red Cross website and ask for a presentation or other materials, including:
- Disaster Preparedness Presentations
- Information on Preparedness Products and Emergency Kits
- Corporate Preparedness Consultations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Training
- "Together We Prepare" Household Preparedness Booklets in English and Spanish
Once at the website, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Group or Organization
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Proposed Presentation Date and Start Time
- Expected Number of Attendees (minimum 20 people)
You can also visit PBEM's calendar of upcoming events to find a presentation already taking place in your area.