I want to…
The mission of the Portland Committee on Community-Engaged Policing (PCCEP) is to work with the Mayor/Police Commissioner, Portland Police Bureau, and Portland's diverse constituencies to solicit and exchange information between the community and Portland Police Bureau (PPB) to achieve the desired outcomes of equitable policing which exceeds constitutional requirements, and meaningful community engagement with and trust in PPB.
- This Wednesday 5/22/19 please join the #PCCEP Subcommittee for People with Mental Illness May Meeting from 5:30 – 7… https://t.co/gmvd727dqq
- Tomorrow 5/14 join the #PCCEP Race, Ethnicity and Other Subcommittee Meeting from 4-5pm! At the #PCCEP office 525 N… https://t.co/yr9sxNj2xL
- This Tuesday! Join the #PCCEP Steering Committee Meeting on May 14th from 5:30-7pm. At 525 NE Oregon Street, Suite… https://t.co/ydvVPFCqg8
- RT @renaud_pdx: Family members of Andre Gladen will speak to the Subcommittee for People with Mental Illness on May 22, 5:30 PM at Midland…
- Join the #PCCEP Steering Committee May Meeting on Tuesday, May 14 2019 from 5:30-7pm. At 525 NE Oregon Street, Suit… https://t.co/4wYCZAUusf