I want to…
The mission of the Portland Committee on Community-Engaged Policing (PCCEP) is to work with the Mayor/Police Commissioner, Portland Police Bureau, and Portland's diverse constituencies to solicit and exchange information between the community and Portland Police Bureau (PPB) to achieve the desired outcomes of equitable policing which exceeds constitutional requirements, and meaningful community engagement with and trust in PPB.
- On July 18th from 6-8pm join the #pccep Race, Ethnicity and other Subcommittee for a listening! Details included be… https://t.co/OrLzlVyxvh
- Don't miss the #PCCEP Steering Committee public meeting today! July 9th from 5:30-7pm. Located at the #PCCEP office… https://t.co/25NZez4nO7
- Please join the #PCCEP July Public Meeting Tues. 7/23/19 from 5:30-8:30p At Portland Community College (PCC)-Casca… https://t.co/B3dizaAlMI
- Please Join the #PCCEP Subcommittee(s) July Meetings! Subcommittee for People with Mental Illness - Wed, 7/25/19 f… https://t.co/fByrBIHDcc
- Please Join the #PCCEP Subcommittee(s) July Meetings! Race, Ethnicity, Other Subcommittee - Tues., 7/9/19 from 4:0… https://t.co/I31aW8YtUc