The meeting takes place Tuesday, June 6th at the Portland Housing Bureau. Public comment period ends June 9th.Read More…
421 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97204
Friday, November 21, 2014
10am - 12pm
800 NE Oregon Street, Room 1E
Portland, OR 97205
Registration is required
• provide a general overview of Home Forward housing programs,
• explore the history and current goals of Home Forward's partnership with the YWCA,
• discuss how survivors of domestic violence with safety concerns are supported in Home Forward housing, and
• review options that survivors have to maintain safe housing and prevent homelessness as a result of domestic violence or stalking, and
• review recent policy changes that give Home Forward residents experiencing domestic violence the possibility of obtaining a preference to transfer between different Home Forward housing programs as an option to achieve safety.
This training is geared toward advocates working in the domestic violence, homeless, and housing systems.
To register, contact Shannon Rose at email@example.com or 503-988-6537.