Mission: Fostering awareness, promoting healthy choices and empowering boys to be leaders in nonviolence.
- Foster an understanding of what it means to be a young man in today's media driven society
- Boost knowledge and awareness of equity, diversity, and cultural differences
- Support boys capacity to express and regulate emotions
- Encourage boys to explore healthier and safer choices to prevent violence
- Enhance boys inner strength to cultivate leadership and mentoring skills
- Increase boys capacity to be allies in ending violence against girls and women
- Promote boys social connections and understanding of healthy relationships
- Raise awareness of the importance of healing and self-care
- What is Strength?
- Gangs and Guns
- Know your rights
- "Be A Man" Understanding Gender Stereotypes
- Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
- Anger Management