060.40 Personnel Orders
- DIR 210.21 Leaves from Service
- Transfer Request (Personnel Division)
- Personnel Action Form (Personnel Division)
- Separation Form (Personnel Division)
- Applicable Collective Bargaining Units
- Applicable City of Portland Human Resources Administrative Rule
1. This policy establishes standardized protocols for the movement of personnel within the Bureau.
1. All member movements must be authorized by the Personnel Division (“Personnel”) and Fiscal Services (“Fiscal”) in coordination with the Bureau of Human Resources (BHR) and approval of the Branch Chief(s).
1.1. Member Responsibilities:
1.1.1. All members requesting an assignment transfer must submit a Transfer Request through channels to Personnel.
1.1.2. Those members resigning or retiring must submit a completed Separation Form through channels to Personnel.
1.1.3. All other movements must be submitted on a completed Personnel Action Form and/or related forms through channels to Personnel.
2. Responsibility, Accountability, and Control.
2.1. Personnel will process and archive all Personnel Orders and email the list to all Responsibility Units (RUs) and the applicable bargaining units.
2.2. RU managers may choose to print and post distributed Personnel Orders on their Directive Display Board for at least one month after which the orders may be destroyed.
- Originating Directive Effective: 09/06/01
- First Revision Effective:01/20/06
- Second Revision Effective:01/01/07
- Third Revision Effective: 11/29/16
- Next Review Date: 11/29/18
- Review By: Personnel Division