The Portland Police Bureau directs member action through the establishment of policy, procedure, and rule, as found within Directives. The Bureau is in the process of reviewing its Directives and seeks public comment.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community's feedback regarding the following Directive(s).
2nd Universal Review: 7/1/22 – 7/31/22
• Directive 0640.30, Child Abuse Investigations
• Directive 0640.70, Fingerprinting and Photographing Juvenile Offenders
• Directive 0850.30, Juvenile Interviews, Detention, and Custody
• Directive 0850.39, Missing, Runaway, Lost, or Disoriented Persons
1st Universal Review: 7/1/22 – 7/16/22
• Directive 0630.05, Vehicle Interventions and Pursuits
Community members are encouraged to read these Directives at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/59757 and follow the link at the bottom of the draft to provide comm