The Portland Police Bureau directs member action through the establishment of policy, procedure, and rule, as found within Directives. The Bureau is in the process of reviewing its Directives and seeks public comment.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community's feedback regarding the following Directive(s).
2nd Universal Review: 8/2/2021 – 8/31/2021
• Directive 0215.00, Member Performance Evaluations
• Directive 0220.40, Lawsuits and Claims
• Directive 0310.00, Professional Conduct and Courtesy
• Directive 0310.20, Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Prohibited
• Directive 0315.00, Laws, Rules, and Orders
• Directive 0315.30, Satisfactory Performance
• Directive 034