January 15, 2021 09:34
The Portland Police Bureau directs member action through the establishment of policy, procedure, and rule, as found within Directives. The Bureau is in the process of reviewing its Directives and seeks public comment.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community's feedback regarding the following Directive(s).
1st Universal Review: 1/15/21 -- 1/30/21
* Directive 210.20, Milk Expression
* Directive 414.00, Pregnancy
* Directive 750.00, Bureau Cooperation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Joint Terrorism Task Force
* Directive 1010.00, Use of Force
* Directive 1010.10, Deadly Force and In-Custody Death Reporting and Investigation Procedures
* Directive 1020.00, Weapons Administration
* Directive 1021.00, Weapons Qualifications
Community members are encouraged to read these Directives at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/59757
and follow the link at the bottom of the draft to provide comments. This webpage also enables community members to sign up for email notifications when new or revised directives are posted.
1111 SW 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97204
© OpenStreetMap contributors