January 03, 2022 09:32
The Portland Police Bureau directs member action through the establishment of policy, procedure, and rule, as found within Directives. The Bureau is in the process of reviewing its Directives and seeks public comment.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community's feedback regarding the following Directive(s).
1st Universal Review: 1/3/2022 – 1/17/2022
• Directive 0010.00, Directives Review and Development Process
• Directive 0312.50, Identification
• Directive 0630.25, Cadet Program
• Directive 0630.26, Public Safety Support Specialist Program
• Directive 0630.50, Emergency Medical Aid
• Directive 0635.20, Community Member Observation of Police
• Directive 0660.32, Agent/Informant Processing
• Directive 0730.00, Bureau Response to Active Violence Incidents
• Directive 0810.10, Bureau Contact with Members of Immigrant Communities and Individuals with Diplomatic Immunity
• Directive 0850.20, Police Response to Mental Health Crisis
• Directive 0850.21, Peace Officer Custody (Civil)
• Directive 0850.22, Police Response to Mental Health Director Holds and Elopement
• Directive 0850.25, Police Response to Mental Health Facilities
• Directive 0850.30, Temporary Detention and Custody of Juveniles
• Directive 0870.20, Custody and Transportation of Suspects
Community members are encouraged to read these Directives at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/59757
and follow the link at the bottom of the draft to provide comments. This webpage also enables community members to sign up for email notifications when new or revised directives are posted.
1111 SW 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97204
© OpenStreetMap contributors