July 01, 2022 09:37
The Portland Police Bureau directs member action through the establishment of policy, procedure, and rule, as found within Directives. The Bureau is in the process of reviewing its Directives and seeks public comment.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community's feedback regarding the following Directive(s).
2nd Universal Review: 7/1/22 – 7/31/22
• Directive 0640.30, Child Abuse Investigations
• Directive 0640.70, Fingerprinting and Photographing Juvenile Offenders
• Directive 0850.30, Juvenile Interviews, Detention, and Custody
• Directive 0850.39, Missing, Runaway, Lost, or Disoriented Persons
1st Universal Review: 7/1/22 – 7/16/22
• Directive 0630.05, Vehicle Interventions and Pursuits
Community members are encouraged to read these Directives at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/59757
and follow the link at the bottom of the draft to provide comments. This webpage also enables community members to sign up for email notifications when new or revised directives are posted.
Email News Releases
Get News Releases from the PPB directly to your inbox.
Open Data Portal
Datasources from the Portland Police Bureau.
Social Media and Podcasts from PPB.
Strategic Communications Unit
1111 SW 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97204
PPB News Archives
© OpenStreetMap contributors