- Arts Tax: On November 6, 2012, Portland voters passed ballot measure 26-146, creating the Arts Education and Access Income Tax (Arts Tax). This new income tax will fund Portland school teachers and art focused non-profit organizations in Portland. The City of Portland Revenue Division is responsible for collecting the Arts Tax.
- Business Taxes: collecting revenues from City of Portland Business License Taxes and Multnomah County Business Income Taxes.
- Transient Lodging Program (occupancy tax)
- Property Management License Program (Enhanced Services Districts)
- Pay and Park Program
- Secondhand Dealer Permits
- Amusement Devices, Games and Machines (i.e., pool table permits)
- Social Game Permit Program (i.e., poker game permits)
- Payday Lenders Program (Portland, Gresham, Oregon City)
Audit & Accounting Division: Scott Karter, Division Manager
Collecting current and delinquent revenues owed to the City (liens), and providing services for administrative support, budgeting, accounting, and audit.
Business Solutions Division: Rachele Gorsegner, Division Manager
Managing the Revenue Division applications.