Property managers within the service district boundaries. In most cases, the property manager is also responsible for paying the water service to a building. If there isn't a building on a property within the district, the responsible party may be the property owner. PCC 6.06.020 H - Engaged in property management activities
By the due date printed on the bill. Any unpaid amounts will be assessed penalties and interest until paid. Payments must be postmarked on or before the due date.
Clean and Safe District:
- Bill mailed August 1, payment due October 1
- 2nd installment bill: mailed February 1, payment due April 1
- Bill mailed January 1, payment due February 15
- 2nd installment bill: mailed August 1, payment due September 15
Central Eastside Industrial District:
- Bill mailed May 1, payment due July 1
- 2nd installment bill: mailed December 1, payment due February 1
City of Portland Revenue Division Property Management License Program
Contact: Danny DeSelle, Phone: (503) 865-2857, Fax: (503) 823-5189
Mailing Address: City of Portland, 111 SW Columbia St., Suit 600, Portland, OR 97201-5840, indicate the service district on the envelope
The property manager on record at the beginning of the license year is responsible for the entire year's assessment unless the bureau approves a transfer. License transfers should be reported to the Bureau in writing and will be effective after Bureau approval. Once approved, the next installment would be the responsibility of the new property manager.
License Transfers: PCC 6.06.060
Payments: PCC 6.06.140 C
All appeals must be received by the Revenue Bureau in writing within 30 days of the first billing notice for a given license year. PCC 6.06.100 - Appeals
- Clean & Safe District: August 31st
- Lloyd District: January 31st
- Central Eastside Industrial District: May 31st
- Clean and Safe District: Clean & Safe, Inc.
- Lloyd District: Lloyd Transportation Management Association
- Central Eastside Industrial District: CEIC