Commissioner Dan Saltzman's Official Social Media pages are maintained by the Office of Commissioner Dan Saltzman with the City of Portland, Oregon. Commissioner Saltzman’s mission is to create and sustain a livable city through enhancing public safety and opportunity for all Portlanders.
Commissioner Saltzman's Social Media pages are limited public forums intended to serve as a mechanism for communication with the public on issues pertaining to the City of Portland and Commissioner Saltzman’s current portfolio:
- Portland Bureau of Transportation: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation
- Portland Fire & Rescue: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/fire
- Portland Children's Levy: http://www.portlandchildrenslevy.org/
- Gateway Center for Domestic Violence Services: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/gatewaycenter
- Fire & Police Disability and Retirement Fund: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/fpdr
Commissioner Saltzman’s website with the City of Portland can be found here: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/saltzman
Please do not send meeting requests or private messages through Social Media as we are not able to respond due to the volume of spam. Feel free to contact us at the City here:
Office of Commissioner Dan Saltzman
1221 SW 4th Ave, Rm 230
Portland, OR 97204
Postings on Social Media sites are Public Records of the City of Portland and may be subject to disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law.