FMYI [for my innovation] is a collaboration software B Corporation hosting millions of workspaces worldwide with a commitment to the triple bottom line founded in 2004. FMYI’s platform is an easy collaborative database with features for project management, contact tracking/CRM, sharing resources, and gathering data for reporting. The company also offers Grouptrail, a free group messaging app with tools to get things done.
- FMYI updated its purchasing policy to include 50% or greater post consumer waste in all paper products (printing, business cards, flyers, etc.).
- FMYI became a Certified B Corporation in 2010.
- Minimizing travel emissions by offering 100% subsidized Trimet passes, Bicycle Transportation Alliance memberships, providing a company bike for short trips, allowing employees to work remotely, and by meeting with clients in a virtual space -- which has reduced corporate travel by over 40%.
- Employees are allowed to volunteer during the business day and receive unlimited vacation and sick time.
- Every employee goes through Natural Step training and participates in Northwest Earth Institute discussion courses.