Bora is a Portland-based architectural design firm with a passion for new solutions, sustainability and positive social impact. Honored as the 2016 AIA Firm of the Year of the Pacific Northwest Region, Bora’s office of 52 tune their creative focus to cultural facilities, educational buildings, residential design, and modern workplace environments. With more than 20 projects LEED certified at Gold or Platinum levels, Bora strives to meet the higher performance demanded by the Living Building Challenge.
- The Bora office is certified LEED Platinum.
- Housed in the historic Morgan Building, Bora organized all tenants to purchase renewable energy.
- Bora business operations have been carbon neutral since 2008.
- Members of the Bora staff help to shape practices at the national level with leadership in the Health Product Declaration Collaborative.
- The BoraGreen team actively engages staff and industry contacts with research, education and mentoring.
720 SW Washington St #800 Portland, OR 97205