Lensbaby is a Portland, OR based manufacturer of award-winning Creative Effects camera lenses. Craig Strong is a professional photographer and the inventor of the patented Lensbaby Creative Effects SLR lens system. Lensbaby sells to photographers all over the world through their website, at trade shows, in leading photo retailers and through a growing global network of international distributors.
Lensbaby’s mission is to create tools that provide photographers the ability to see in a new way. Their company values include minimizing the negative environmental consequences of their work, as well as creativity, discipline, integrity, growth, customer happiness, and each other.
- Lensbaby employees are given up to 20% of their time to work on sustainability.
- Two parking spaces were removed in Lensbaby’s lot to make room for a custom bike rack (built by an employee’s nephew) and picnic table (donated by an employee).
- Lensbaby’s metal supplier in Newberg reuses specially made bins and inserts.
- Lensbaby added towels and racks to all 3 bathrooms to cut down on paper consumption.
- Lensbaby’s marketing materials, packaging and user guides are printed at local printers who use wind energy, soy inks, and/or are members of the Forest Stewardship Council.
824 SE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97214