Bullard Law represents management exclusively in labor and employment law matters. Since the firm was founded in 1977, it has grown to be a highly respected management labor and employment boutique law firm - the largest in the Pacific Northwest.
Their primary areas of concentration include state and federal regulation of employment, labor contract administration and collective bargaining, public sector labor law, employment litigation, personnel policies and practices. The firm's attorneys have the depth of experience and expertise to handle virtually any aspect of labor relations and employment law.
- Employees receive transportation benefits including subsidized mass transit passes, bike commuter subsidies, as well as changing rooms, lockers and showers.
- Durable dishware and flatware are used for lunches and events, and are also available to employees for daily use.
- Filtered tap water is provided at the workplace, rather than bottled water.
- Office lighting is motion sensitive to turn on/turn off. Main hallways and general areas are on timers for the weekend.
- The firm offers recycling beyond the standard (paper, metal, plastic and glass) to include toner cartridges, cork, batteries, plastic bags and other non-curbside plastics.
- Compost receptacles are provided in eating areas.
- Bullard Law is located in a LEED-Platinum certified building.
- The firm is highly committed to nonprofit work and the community. Learn more on their Facebook page and join them in their community efforts.
200 SW Market St, Ste 1900, Portland, OR 97201