NAI Elliott has been serving real estate owners and investors for over thirty years from its headquarters in Portland, Oregon with a full range of real estate services. From providing commercial property management services and asset management to investment sales and acquisitions, the company continues to be committed to meeting the ongoing needs of its clients. Currently, the company manages over 100 properties, totaling in excess of five-million square feet of retail real estate.
- Employees collect athletic shoes, Styrofoam, and electronics for recycling. They also formed TerraCycle Brigades to raise funds for local schools by "up-cycling" products normally going to the landfill.
- Employees participate in BTA’s annual Bike Commute Challenge. The company’s president, Lou Elliott, celebrated his 21st ride in the Cycle Oregon event in 2013.
- G-Rating achieved for the formerly vacant Copeland Building in the Central Eastside Industrial District with PDC funding. All mature Sequoia and native trees in the Arboretum surrounding the building were maintained. Solar panels were installed in 2011.
- Designated as one of the 100 Best Green Companies to work for in Oregon in 2009, 2010 and 2012 by the Oregon Business Magazine.
- Gold Level Certification achieved in 2012 and re-certified in 2015 with energy audits and continuing best practices for sustainability into the future.
901 NE Glisan St, Portland, Oregon 97232