Farleigh Wada Witt was founded in 1981 with a goal of providing businesses and financial service providers with experienced legal counsel and representation in all facets of their operations. Farleigh Wada Witt is a full-service business law firm serving clients in all aspects of banking, bankruptcy, business, creditors’ rights, employment, litigation, real estate, securities, and succession planning.
- Paperless alternatives are used whenever possible, including the option to receive paperless paystubs.
- Many supplies contain 30% or greater post-consumer recycled content.
- Computers, monitors and electronic gear are recycled.
- Durable dinnerware and flatware are used for lunches and events, and are also available to employees for daily use.
- Filtered tap water is provided at workplace, rather than bottled water.
- Maps and web-resources for biking, transit, carpooling and walking are provided for employees.
- Transportation options are displayed on our website for guests.
- Clothing and linens are continually collected for donation to various shelters and charities.
- Sustainable dry cleaning services are available to employees.
121 SW Morrison St, Ste 600, Portland, OR 97204