Founded in 1988, JLA Public Involvement is a leading public involvement consulting firm in the Pacific Northwest and the largest group based in Oregon. They are dedicated to building constructive two-way communication between government agencies and the communities involved with their planning and decision-making efforts. Their mission is to create collaborative, meaningful and exceptionally effective public processes that lead to better, more enduring decisions. They help public agencies and stakeholders find common ground so that projects reflect community values and have a foundation of support to be successful.
- Provide an electric company car to employees for work trips.
- Participate as a Partner in the Department of Energy’s Workplace Charging Challenge to provide an electric vehicle charging station to employees.
- Provide secure bike parking, showers, and transit passes to encourage alternative modes of commuting.
- Copiers and most printers are set to print double-sided.
- Organize recycling of non-curbside items such as cork, plastic bags, Tyvek envelopes, cell phones, batteries, printer cartridges, and fluorescent bulbs. Employees are encouraged to bring these items from home to recycle at work.
- Recycle all computers, monitors and electronic gear.
- Use only durable dinnerware and flatware for lunches and events.
1110 SE Alder St, Ste 301, Portland, OR 97214