Founded in 1980, Murray, Smith & Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a full-service civil and environmental consulting engineering firm with offices in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. MSA specializes in public/municipal infrastructure planning, design and project delivery in the fields of water, wastewater, stormwater and transportation.
- Subsidized Tri-Met Passes and Sheltered Bicycle Parking provided.
- 90% of Portland office staff use public or alternative transportation, 65% use mass-transit and 25% bike, skateboard or walk to work regularly.
- Compost bins were installed in the office and MSA educated employees about what can and cannot be composted, resulting in increased awareness and use.
- MSA adheres to a sustainable office purchasing policy, which promotes materials that are recyclable, made of recycled content and reduce waste.
- The MSA Green Team shares tips and gives advice on good environmental practices at work and at home through their newsletter, bulletin board and emails.
- MSA uses only durable dishes and flatware.
888 SW 5th Ave. #1170, Portland, OR 97204