WSP USA (WSP) is a global consulting firm assisting public and private clients to plan, develop, design, construct, operate and maintain thousands of critical infrastructure projects around the world. Their Portland-area staff of 65 offers strategic consulting, planning, engineering, program management, construction management, and advisory services. They provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including transportation, power, energy, water and the environment.
- All US offices are required to use 30% recycled paper.
- Over 64% Portland-area employees bike, walk or use transit to get to work.
- The Portland office has adopted 10 bioswales through the Green Streets program.
- WSP USA achieved third place globally in the 2018 October EcoChallenge.
- The Portland office has a written purchasing sustainable policy.
851 SW 6th Avenue, Ste. 1600, Portland, OR 97204