Founded in 1912 in Seattle, Perkins Coie has more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and in Beijing, Shanghai, and Taipei. They provide a full array of corporate, commercial litigation, intellectual property and regulatory legal advice to a broad range of clients, including many of the world’s most innovative companies and industry leaders as well as public and not-for-profit organizations. Repeatedly named one of the “Best Large Company to Work for in Oregon” the Portland office has been inducted into Oregon Business magazine's ‘Hall of Fame’ for appearing on the "100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon” list for 10 consecutive years.
Perkins Coie has made a firmwide commitment to sustainability, focusing its efforts on education, energy conservation, waste reduction and recycling, purchasing, and pollution prevention. The Portland office supports the firm's sustainability efforts while maintaining an active local sustainability committee and implementing sustainable practices in Oregon.
- Employee transportation benefits: Subsidized mass transit passes, free Zipcar membership, loaner bicycles and bike commuter subsidies, as well as changing rooms, lockers and showers.
- Waste reduction: Caterers follow waste reduction guidelines provided by the firm, composting since 2004, and excellent recycling practices.
- In 2017, Perkins Coie attorneys donated more than 57,100 hours of pro bono legal service. Combined with the contributions of their legal staff, the value of pro bono time in 2017 aggregates to more than $34 million.
- Located in the Gold LEED‐certified Brewery Blocks and involved in building energy reduction efforts.
- Purchase renewable energy credits through Clean Wind Green Tags from PG&E.
1120 NW Couch St Fl 10, Portland, OR 97209