Richard Brown Architect, AIA is a design practice committed to creating thoughtful, responsive, and sustainable architecture and interior design. Established in 1989, their experience lends itself to a client-oriented collaborative process. Focusing on wineries, religious organizations, and residential clients, each project embraces an emphasize on energy efficient design using materials such as wood, cement, steel, and stone. These designs celebrate a modern spirit reinforced by historic traditions that complement the Pacific Northwest to create places, spaces, and relationships that last.
- Since 2006, RB/A has achieved the highest level of certification with the Sustainability at Work program.
- Advocate incorporating elements of sustainability in all projects.
- Encourages all employees to attend sustainability-related trainings and events.
- Teleconference and videoconference technologies are used when possible.
- Offer 100% subsidized Tri-Met passes, sheltered bicycle parking, and Zipcar membership to all employees.
- Recycled and environmentally-friendly products used for the majority of office supplies.
- Employees are allowed to volunteer in the community on paid work time.
239 NW 13th Ave, Rm 305, Portland, OR 97209