Locally founded, women-owned, and nationally certified with WBENC, VanderHouwen is a premier staffing provider of technology, engineering, finance and accounting professionals. Their unique family-owned company offers individualized staffing services and solutions to clients and candidates, creating value for everyone. VanderHouwen values building meaningful, professional relationships with each client as well as developing in-depth knowledge of their staffing needs and workplaces.
- Reduced its paper towel usage by 25%.
- Implemented a full recycling program including, paper, plastic, compost and plastic bags.
- Raised $400 dollars for Friends of Outdoor School during office August 2016 Olympic Rally.
- Named a 2015 Oregon Business 100 Best Green Workplace in Oregon.
- Started Green Team in March 2013 and worked tirelessly to earn Sustainability at Work Gold certification in August 2016.
6342 SW Macadam Ave, Portland, OR 97239