Locally founded, women-owned, and nationally certified with WBENC, VanderHouwen is a premier staffing provider of technology, engineering, finance and accounting professionals. Their unique family-owned company offers individualized staffing services and solutions to clients and candidates, creating value for everyone. VanderHouwen values building meaningful, professional relationships with each client as well as developing in-depth knowledge of their staffing needs and workplaces.
- Reduced paper towel usage by 25%.
- Offers pre-tax transit passes to all employees and contract staff through TriMet.
- Implemented a full recycling program including, paper, plastic, compost and plastic bags.
- Raised over $32,000 for The ALS Association of OR and SW Washington from 2017-2019.
- Started a Green Team in March 2013 and worked tirelessly to recertify our Sustainability at Work Gold status in August 2019.
6342 SW Macadam Ave, Portland, OR 97239