Oh Planning + Design, Architecture provides a full range of planning and architectural design services. Oh’s clients include academic institutions, public, healthcare, hospitality, and corporate offices. The Oh team is personally committed to sustainable design solutions that reduce the impact of the built environment on natural resources, energy use, and waste, and pays special attention to the selection of materials and how they are manufactured to reduce environmental impacts.
- A digital resource library replaces the traditional materials library found in most architecture offices, reducing waste.
- Alternative transportation is utilized for all travel – including a hybrid car, mass transit, and bicycles.
- Copiers and printers print double-sided to save paper.
- Frequently monitor recycling, composting, and energy consumption.
- Office equipment is ENERGYSTAR qualified, and all computers are constructed to meet the ENERGYSTAR standard.
- Paperless alternatives are encouraged throughout the practice.
- Committed to at least two community outreach events each year in order to promote social sustainability.
115 NW 1st Ave Ste 300, Portland, OR 97209