Turner Portland is a local full-service commercial construction organization serving Oregon since 1979. Nationwide, Turner has 46 offices, and is proud to bring national best practices, knowledge and metrics to all customers.
Turner projects include Jeld-Wen Field (home of the Portland Timbers), the University of Portland Shiley Hall (one of 25 buildings on college campuses nationwide to receive a LEED Platinum certification), and the Sacred Heart Medical Center RiverBend Campus (one of the Northwest’s largest hospitals).
Behind every structure Turner Portland builds is a team of talented employees, and Turner Portland has been ranked as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in Oregon for four years.
- Manage an extensive waste tracking system to divert as much waste as possible from landfills on each jobsite, diverting more than 1.5M tons of waste since 2005
- Engage in an annual greenhouse gas survey to track and map energy and fuel consumption for each office around the country
- Complete and track annual Green Zone Checklist, mimicking and enforcing LEED standards within our work environments
- Named ENR Top Green contractor from 2007 through Present
- Currently 325 LEED certified projects across the country
- Currently 278 LEED registered projects across the country
- Currently employ 1390 LEED Accredited Professionals