Founded in 1976, LRS is an award-winning architectural design, planning, and interiors firm specializing in commercial office, retail, public, planning, multi-family housing, senior housing, interior design, tenant improvements, industrial, and mixed-use projects.
The diversity of LRS’s project experience provides a broad perspective and proven expertise in design, problem-solving, documentation, and project delivery methods. Their collaborative approach results in successful projects with proven investment potential that have become significant community assets.
- Reusable dishes, flatware and drinkware provided to reduce kitchen waste.
- Showers, bike storage and free bike tune-ups provided for bike commuters.
- Staff participate in the Bicycle Transportation Alliance’s annual Bike More Challenge. Ranked 2nd in 2016 in the category of businesses of 100-499 employees.
- Uses sustainable office supplies, energy efficient appliances and equipment.
- Re-purposes used paper into notepads.
- Caterers chosen from list of sustainable lunch providers.
- Composting and recycling offered throughout the office and at every desk.
- Use certified green cleaners.
- LEED Gold certified commercial interior in the restored former DeSoto car dealership in transit-friendly Pearl district. Sustainable features include low flow water fixtures, energy efficient lighting and HVAC systems, sustainably sourced furniture and finishes.
- Sustainability Committee advises staff on sustainable purchasing and materials, and developed a “Tools for Green Building” for sustainable projects.
Volunteering at Friends of Trees, and a re-purposed paper notepads.
720 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209