The University of Oregon Sustainability Leadership Program (SLP) provides practitioners with a theoretical foundation and practical tools for leading organizations, communities, and individuals to develop sustainable living and working environments.
Drawing on the unique academic resources at the University of Oregon, SLP delivers educational programs that bring together representatives from local, national, and international communities, governments, businesses, nonprofit and educational institutions.
The Sustainability Leadership Program was launched in 2003 and has served over 1,500 individuals from more than 450 organizations.
- Use only durable dinnerware for workshops.
- Recycle all workshop materials, name tags, folders.
- Copiers and most printers are set to print double-sided.
- Use 100% post consumer recycled content copy paper.
- Provide subsidies to employees who use public transportation.
- Have compost bins in classrooms on all floors.
- Reduced carbon emissions by taking our workshops online.
- Offer scholarships as a way to increase diversity and equity, an important indicator in social sustainability.
- Train others to take sustainability practices into their own professional settings.
70 NW Couch St Ste 148, Portland, OR 97209