GreenWood Resources, Inc. (GWR) is an integrated global investment company focused on the development and operations of plantation forestry assets with operations in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. GWR's core competencies – capital/ investment management, superior plant material, tree improvement methodologies, forestry operations and sales and marketing – uniquely address the broad skills required to produce superior, risk-adjusted returns for investments into intensively managed forestry assets.
- Paying 100% of annual Tri-Met pass for employees using public transportation.
- A bike repair kit and pump are available for bicyclists.
- Electronic document library is used in place of paper files.
- Break room is stocked with durable dishware instead of disposable dishware.
- Green cleaning products are used.
- Hire caterers that offer reusable containers and delivery by bike or foot.
- The poplar wood used for a recent office construction was FSC Chain-of-Custody Certified.
1500 SW First Ave, Ste 1150, Portland, OR 97201