Solid Ground Consulting is a leadership, strategy, and organizational development consulting firm with deep roots in the Northwest. Its mission: Build the capacity and confidence of leaders to make a difference in their communities. Solid Ground Consulting has guided hundreds of nonprofit organizations, businesses, and public agencies through significant transitions in priorities, scale, and leadership. Their signature strengths include integrated organizational strategy, strategic planning, authentic engagement, and sustainable leadership. Additionally, Solid Ground Consulting has trained dozens of boards across the U.S. in the principles and practices of effective governance, planning, resource development, strategic storytelling, and sustainable leadership.
- Implemented a food scrap composting program.
- Purchase sustainably 100% post-consumer recycled paper and energy star qualified appliances whenever possible.
- Recycle old electronics, batteries, and printer ink cartridges.
- Durable dishware used for office meetings and events
- Use caterers that follow sustainable practices.
- Conference calls or public transit used for client meetings whenever possible.
1737 NE Alberta St, Ste 205, Portland, OR 97211