The Dragonfly Coffee House opened with the desire to create a cozy and community-oriented hub of happiness. It is as much the neighborhood living room, as its library, reading room, and office. It’s distinguished by its atmosphere, unparalleled espresso, and pastries, which include original recipes and many gluten-free options. High quality ingredients, mindfulness, a huge heart and an adventurous spirit help produce some of the best pastries and drinks in town.
- Two-thirds of the staff, including the owner, bike or walk to work.
- Most pastry ingredients are provided by United Natural Foods Inc., a company known for its sustainable and socially responsible practices.
- All organic waste is composted.
- All kitchen and bathroom sinks have aerators.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own reusable mug through a 25 cents per cup discount.
2387 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210