NWEA is a research-based, not-for-profit organization that supports students and educators worldwide by creating assessment solutions that precisely measure growth and proficiency—and provide insights to help tailor instruction. For forty years, NWEA has developed Pre-K–12 assessments and professional learning offerings to help advance all students along their optimal learning paths. Their tools are trusted by educators in 140 countries and more than half the schools in the US.
- Extensive waste-reduction program includes compost, mixed recyclables, glass, electronics, compact fluorescent lamps, batteries & polystyrene recycling
- Comprehensive alternative transportation options include 100% employer-paid Tri-Met passes for Portland staff, carpooling, ample bike storage (with onsite shower & locker facilities), Zipcar, Car2Go & onsite electric car charging stations
- Green office management practices include power-saving settings on electronics, sustainable purchasing practices (such as using post-consumer content products) & default double-sided printing
- Energy-efficient programmable digital HVAC & lighting controls
- Green cleaning & integrated pest management program
- Two levels of LEED Gold certification: Existing Building Operations & Maintenance, Commercial Interiors
121 NW Everett St Portland, OR 97209