Redside is a real estate investment and services firm best known for its environmental stewardship, innovative abilities and agile services. Redside acquires, develops and manages commercial and multi-family assets with specific expertise in high-performance, energy-efficient green buildings. They have more than 1.3 million square feet under management and have developed more than 400,000 square feet.
Since their launch in 2002, they have renovated, managed and transformed properties to standards that are ecologically responsible, energy efficient and economically profitable. They view each project as an opportunity to demonstrate how buildings can have a restorative effect on our environment and enhance our quality of life.
- Durable dishes (and GO Box reusable take-out containers) are used.
- Caterers follow sustainable practices.
- Post-consumer recycled content copy paper is purchased and used on both sides.
- Programmable thermostats are set back when space is typically unoccupied and appliances are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Non-emergency indoor lights and computers are turned off each night.
- Computers, computer monitors, printers and copiers are set to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Short and long-term bike parking spaces are provided and office bikes, helmets and locks available for employee use.
- Transit pass program is available to all employees and sustainable transit options are used for work-related trips.
- Teleconference and videoconference technologies are used.
- Low flow water faucet aerators and toilets are used.
- Electronic devices are donated for reuse or recycled and fluorescent light bulbs are properly handled as hazardous waste.
- Green cleaning products are used.
- Office participates in at least one volunteer activity per year.
317 SW Alder St Ste 450 Portland, OR 97204