Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is a health solutions company dedicated to transforming health care by creating a person-focused and economically sustainable system. Cambia’s growing family of companies range from software and mobile applications, health care marketplaces, non-traditional health care delivery models, health insurance, life insurance, pharmacy benefit management, wellness and overall consumer engagement. Through bold thinking and innovative technology, Cambia is delivering solutions that make quality health care more available, affordable and personally relevant for everyone.
- Cambia’s robust bike commute program offers quarterly workshops for bike commuters, a resource-rich intranet site, and Le Tour de Cambia, an internal competition, to accompany the annual Bike Commute Challenge. Cambia’s Portland office has achieved the League of American Bicyclists Silver Designation for Bike Friendly Businesses.
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, a Cambia company, has sponsored, helped to plan and hosted the annual Portland Employers Bike Summit beginning in 2012. In 2014 the Bicycle Transportation Alliance honored Regence with an Alice Award for its lead role with the Portland Employers Bike Summit.
- Cambia subsidizes transit passes to encourage employees to use public transportation.
- Cambia uses centralized printers with 30% post-consumer content paper. The printers default to double-sided print and require a badge to retrieve print jobs. This reduces unnecessary or abandoned print jobs resulting in a significant paper savings.
- Bon Appetít, Cambia’s food service provider, is Food Recovery Certified. Surplus, unsold food from Cambia’s cafeteria and catering is donated weekly to Urban Gleaners.
- To minimize single use plastic water bottles, Cambia installed water stations on each floor when it renovated the Woolworth Building at 1621 SW 1st Avenue. Each water station has a counter that shows how many plastic water bottles have been eliminated by refilling durable reusable water bottles.
1621 SW 1st Ave, Portland, OR 97201