ZGF Architects LLP is a design firm with a focus on architecture, interior design and urban design. Founded 70 years ago in Portland, Oregon, with a mission to strive for design excellence, stewardship of our natural and built environment, and exceptional client service, ZGF has grown to include over 500 employees and additional offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, New York, and as ZGF Cotter Architects Inc. in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Sustainable, local (Stumptown) coffee service
- 30% recycled content office paper
- Recycled paper products in coffee/kitchen areas.
- Participate in composting program.
- Recycle extra “beyond the curb” plastics.
- Paper printed on only one side is collected and turned into notebooks.
- To reduce waste, catered lunches use platters used in lieu of individually packaged items.
- Ongoing donations to re-use non-profits such as SCRAP, Rebuilding Center and Free Geek.
- Provides subsidized GO Box subscription for employees.
- Provides subsidized transit passes for commuting employees.
- Bus/Transit passes available for short trips to local meetings.
- Bike-based services used for local deliveries and extra recycling pick-up.
- Computers, monitors, printers and copiers are set to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Building generates wind power.
1223 SW Washington St Ste 200, Portland, OR 97205