Elemental Technologies is the leading supplier of software-defined video solutions for multiscreen content delivery that help TV operators, content programmers, broadcasters and enterprise customers bring video to any device.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the company pioneered the use of software-based video processing to distribute and monetize video over IP networks. Elemental solutions provide the flexibility, scalability and performance required to transform high quality video into new revenues streams via turnkey, cloud-based and virtualized deployment models.
- Headquartered in an historic downtown building, with offices upgraded to LEED Gold
- Visionary Level partner with Pacific Power, purchasing renewable power.
- Provides free, dry, secure, underground bike parking as well as basic bike maintenance/repair station.
- Participates in Go Box Portland program, saving 5,549 disposable food cartons from the landfill (as of 9/2014).
- Offers annual TriMet Pass (or CTRAN) for all employees.
- Uses durable dishware rather than disposable.
- Works with local bicycle-powered service to pick up non-curbside plastics like clamshells, plastic bags, plastic lids & cups.
- Toner cartridges and batteries collected for recycling.
- Occupancy light sensors installed in public areas and meeting rooms.
- Electronic devices at end-of-life are recycled or donated.
- Paperless when possible.
- Three kitchens with three sets of compost and recycling to reduce landfill waste.
- All employees get Volunteer Time Off for company-organized events that give back with community organizations.
225 SW Broadway Ste 600, Portland, OR 97205