Green Rising Strategies is a full-service strategy house that serves innovators and change-makers. They solve problems and think in systems, often using unorthodox, irreverent, or serendipitous methods to inform their work. They ask challenging questions, make unusual comparisons, and turn over rocks that may seem useless to others.
Green Rising strategizes with a marketing lens and focuses on long-term quantifiable results, rather than short-term gimmicks. Their work is extremely varied but falls into two buckets: branding (websites, brochures, logos) and experiential (flash mobs, openings, contests).
- Built out their space with 70% re-used or re-purposed materials (They <3 the ReBuilding Center).
- Operate a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE), a flexible working arrangement above any current flex standard that exists.
- Implemented a building-wide composting program for over 25 business offices.
- Uses Pristine Green, a local cleaning crew that uses very sustainable products.
- Trimet passes are available company wide and parking is intentionally not provided, to discourage driving.
- Full bike parking offered, tire repair kits available in the office, and shower available in the building.
1306 NW Hoyt St Ste 300, Portland, OR 97209