iovation is in the business of making the Internet a safer place to do business and interact. They've spent the last 10 years developing award-winning technologies that stop 200,000 fraudulent activities every day around the world. Fraud managers at retail, financial services, insurance, social network, gaming, and other companies leverage iovation’s database of 2 billion Internet devices and 20 million fraud reports to assess real-time risk. iovation’s green team has been underway for many years and sustainability was a major factor in their 2014 office remodel.
- Employees work remotely at least one day a week to cut down on commuting.
- Green caterers and bicycle delivery service are used for luncheons.
- Staff regularly volunteers with Portland parks and community gardens.
- Old batteries, computers, network cables, monitors, and printers are recycled or repurposed.
- Paper products in the kitchen have been replaced with durable dishware.
- The office is located in a LEED Silver certified building.
Durable dishware at iovation.
iovation staff volunteering.
111 SW 5th Avenue, Ste. 3200, Portland, OR 97204