The Management Office of the 200 Market Building oversees the sustainable practices of the building. Over the years, the managing partner, John Russell, has replaced HVAC and lighting, and completed retrofits that enabled the building to become the first multi-tenant building in the nation to earn LEED Gold for Existing Buildings 2.0 in 2006 and LEED Platinum designation in 2010.
- Three electric charging stations available for tenants and the public.
- Copy paper and the majority of office supplies have 30% or more post-consumer recycled content.
- LED bulbs used throughout office and in elevator lobbies.
- Parking garage, restrooms and office lights are on occupancy sensors.
- Week long Earth Day events include: electronics recycling; collection drives for Community Warehouse, Schoolhouse Supplies, and Dress for Success; SoMa EcoDistrict tours; and lunch time brown bag presentations.
- Durable dishware used daily and for catered events.
- Office equipment is ENERGY STAR rated with sleep modes.
200 SW Market Street, Suite 1720 Portland, OR 97201