Paper calculators can help you measure your paper use, and decide what type of paper to buy.
Thinking about switching to recycled content paper or packaging?
Do your coworkers need more information before making the switch?
The Environmental Paper Network Paper Calculator can help you look into specific tradeoffs and environmental comparisons for quantity of paper purchased, type of paper product and percent of recycled content.
The calculator enables you to put in the amount and type of paper product you use and compare it to other options -- either different amounts or different types of papers.
By using this tool you will see the change in environmental impact across the life cycle from:
- Reducing the amount of paper used.
- Increasing the percentage of recycled content.
- Switching to purchasing from a paper mill with different production practices.
Follow the links for:
- The Paper Calculator.
- More detailed information on how to use the tool.
- The Paper Calculator Documentation.
Have a questions or want to get in touch with a sustainability advisor? Contact us.