Founded in 1980, GeoEngineers offers diverse, multidisciplinary engineering and geoscience consulting services related to the earth and our environment. From planning through design, permitting, implementation, and long-term monitoring, they use practical methods to achieve results that are technically sound, environmentally conscious and economically sensible. Their biologists, geologists, engineers and technology specialists help clients make the best use of resources, reduce lifecycle costs and provide long-term benefits to the community.
- Reduced travel and paper through a newly developed GIS application for iPads/iPhones that allows employees to record field data in real-time.
- Reduced paper through use of Microsoft SharePoint to provide secure websites for each project.
- Offers employees a transportation subsidy for commuting by public transit or bike.
- Purchasing policy states preference for recycled and recyclable products.
- Reduced energy use through energy-efficient lighting.
- Active members of Engineers Without Borders and Greenroads Foundation.
- Employee Manual states expectation for employees to, “operate in an environmentally responsible and safe manner and to take appropriate actions to prevent adverse environmental impact and pollution from our activities.”
1200 NW Naito Parkway, Suite 180, Portland, OR 97209