Glendoveer Golf & Tennis is a 36-hole daily fee golf facility with four indoor tennis courts; an 18-hole FootGolf course; and a covered, heated and lit driving range located in Portland, Oregon. Glendoveer has a fully stocked golf and tennis Pro Shop in the clubhouse along with an outdoor patio and seating area. They also offer both tennis and golf lessons from professional staff.
- In March of 2014 Glendoveer installed a solar-powered cart barn and added seventy-five electric golf carts to their fleet, replacing all of their previous gas models.
- Glendoveer is certified by the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf and has enhanced the valuable natural areas and wildlife habitats that golf courses provide.
- Goats provide weed mitigation, Mason Bee hives and Screech Owl nests have been installed, and pesticide use is limited to only what is necessary for course maintenance.
- Glendoveer has sustainable purchasing and reusable resource policies and ensures all employees are kept up to date on all current green practices and procedures.
- The Glendoveer property has two bioswales, an ecoroof and VFD (variable flow drive) on both well pumps.
- High recycled content carpet and recycled Metro paint was used in the recent remodel of the main building.
Goat "weed eaters"
Solar panels on cart barn.
14015 NE Glisan St., Portland, OR 97230