Pacific Coast Fruit Company is a local, family owned produce distributor that has proudly served Pacific Northwest retail, wholesale and food service customers since 1977. It is one of the largest independent produce distributors in the Northwest with distribution warehouses in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington and a state of the art Fresh Cut processing facility. They support the local growers that make the Pacific Northwest an exciting region for fruit and vegetable cultivation.
- Pacific Coast Fruit Cattle Farmer Program supplies local cattle farmers with produce off cuts from fresh cut produce processing and repack facilities for high quality animal feed. Between this initiative and composting, Pacific Coast Fruit diverts more that 450 tons of organic waste annually.
- Pacific Coast Fruit used Kaizen Energy Blitz findings to reduce annual power consumption by 20%.
- A rooftop 9.6 KW photovoltaic solar array provides enough energy to power three average homes.
- Pacific Coast Fruit’s fleet of over 60 vehicles runs on 95-5 bio-diesel.
- Each year Pacific Coast Fruit donates over 312,000 pounds of produce to the Oregon Food Bank.
- Office paper, waxed corrugated cardboard, pallet wood, hard plastic, plastic wrap and metal are recycled.
201 NE 2nd Ave., Portland, OR 97232