JE Dunn is a general contractor providing construction management, design-build, and integrated project delivery. The Portland office was established in 1992 and is a leading builder of complex projects in the healthcare, advanced manufacturing, data center and higher education markets.
- JE Dunn’s green team purchased and detailed a commuter bike for employee use. Staff regularly borrow it for meetings, eliminating car trips.
- JE Dunn has eliminated bottled water in the office and employees and guests use the regular and sparkling water on tap.
- 100% of JE Dunn’s catering and downtown deliveries arrive by bike via B-Line sustainable urban delivery.
- All workstations in the office are sit/stand desks
- JE Dunn donates over 10% of annual pre-tax earnings to charities, and JE Dunn employees donate thousands of cumulative hours to volunteer activities, supported by the firm’s resources.
Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity
Staff Shamrock Run team
424 NW 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97209