The Lemelson Foundation uses the power of invention to improve lives. Inspired by the belief that invention can solve many of the biggest economic and social challenges of our time, the Foundation helps the next generation of inventors and invention-based businesses flourish. The Lemelson Foundation was established in the early 1990s by prolific inventor Jerome Lemelson and his wife Dorothy. To date the Foundation has made grants totaling over $200 million in support of its mission.
- Completed a carbon footprint report for 2015 and purchasing carbon offsets for that year. Will do complete reports and purchase offsets for each year going forward.
- Secure bicycle storage and shower / changing room provided.
- Employees use laptops that are over 50% more energy efficient than desktops.
- Developed and implemented a Sustainability Policy to guide purchasing.
- All old electronic devices are donated or recycled.
- Located in a LEED Platinum building with roof landscaping that is designed to use water efficiently.
1455 NW Overton Street, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97209