Established in 2008 by Britt Howard, Portland Garment Factory (PGF) is a full service design and build clothing and soft goods manufacturing company. With an expertise born out of practice, patience and discipline, PGF develops for and supports a range of clients, big and small, with an extensive portfolio of design and build services all under one roof.
- PGF operates as a zero waste facility by recycling fabric and material scraps through community donation and GemText textile recycling.
- PGF provides fabric recycling options for clients and the community.
- PGF has a recycling program in place for plastic bags, plastic film and rigid plastics. Additionally, PGF offers employees the option to recycle and safely dispose of batteries, fluorescent lightbulbs, old cellphones, electronics and hazardous waste.
- PGF is dedicated to reducing energy use by turning off all electronics, lights, machines and heating systems at the end of the day.
- With a bicycle repair kit, pump and lock available to employees and guests, PGF encourages biking. Visitors and employees are welcome to bring and safely store bicycles onsite.
408 SE 79th, Portland, OR 97215